33-yr-old man dies of electrocution in Kokernag

Kokernag, Oct 19: A 33-year-old man was electrocuted to death while repairing a wire at his home in Nowbugh Larnoo area of Kokernag on Tuesday morning.

An official told the news agency that a man identified as Subzar Ahmad Wani, son of Mohammad Shabaan Wani of Nowbugh Larnoo, was repairing a wire at his home when he came in contact with the live wire and died on the spot.

The locals took him to the hospital where doctors declared him brought dead on arrival, the official said

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)