Kolhapur, Raigad, Nov 4: At least seven employee’s bodies were recovered from the debris after fire, which broke out after an explosion due to gas leakage in a chemical company at Mahad MIDC in Raigad district while eleven more employees, who had trapped in fire, were still missing.
Blue Jet Healthcare Limited, located in Mahad MIDC in Raigad district. At 11 am a big noise of an explosion occurred due to possibility to gas leakage on Friday.
People were running as fire broke out after explosion spread everywhere, resulted in a devasting blaze engulfing the pharmaceutical company.
After the fire, NDRF team, which rushed to the spot, recovered at least seven employee’s bodies early Saturday morning, in the search and rescue operation, which began Friday and is continuing. (UNI)