7 minors hospitalized after their uncle allegedly to eat them some poisonous substance at Gadool Kokernag.

Like Us:::
fb-share-icon0
20
Pin Share20

Sameer Ahmad

Anantnag: 7 minors of a family hospitalized after their uncle allegedly added some poisonous substance in water here at itchoo Gadole Kokernag area of south kashmir’s Anantnag District.

Sources told to Daily Uqab that all the children’s aged 11, 15, 7, 6, 5, 9, 8 of a family went to nearby forest area with their uncle and after they returned back they fell ill, The family of the six minor children alleged that the six were poisoned by their uncle. “He had mixed some poison in the water container that the children drink water from. It is all happening over a property dispute,” the father of the six alleged. Sources said.

Medical superintendent MCCH hospital Anantnag while talking to Daily Uqab said that the seven were admitted to the MCCH hospital Anantnag after they had suspected consumed poison, we have cleaned stomach  and now they are all stable and out of danger.”

While talking to Daily Uqab , A police official said that we have started investigation and said that it is too early to reach conclusions. we have sent the water to the FSL for testing,” he said.