Elderly Man Electrocuted to Death in Anantnag

Like Us:::
fb-share-icon0
20
Pin Share20

Naveed Bhat

Anantnag, Aug 6: A 61-year-old man died of electric shock while fishing with a live wire in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Saturday evening.

Reports said that one Wazir Ahmad Beigh, son of Sanaullah Beigh, resident of Kachlgund Verinag Anantnag received a strong electric jolt when he was fishing with the help of electric current in Dahgam Nallah near Kachulgund. The person, a retired JK(S)RTC, died on spot.

A police official has in the meantime also confirmed the death of the person in the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.