Mason electrocuted to death in Rajouri

0Shares

Rajouri: A 54-year-old man, working as a mason, died after he was electrocuted in Kotranka area of Rajouri district on Wednesday.

Officials told the news agency that a mason identified as Aslam Ahmed, son of Shamadin of Kotranka was electrocuted when he was working at a construction site in the area.

He came in contact with a low tension wire and died on the spot, they said, adding that his body was taken to CHC Kandi following which police has started investigation into the matter and said that legal formalities are going on

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *