Woman dies of electric shock in Dardpora village

Bandipora, Oct 20 : A-27-year-old woman died due to electrocution at Dardpora village in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday.

An official told news agency, that the incident took place in the Dardpora village this afternoon when a women got in contact with a live wire at her home.

An official said that the woman has been identified as Muneera Begum, wife of Reyaz Ahmad Gojer of Dardpora was immediately shifted to a district hospital following the incident, however, she was declared brought dead by the doctors.

An official said that the deceased was a mother of three children.

“After completing legal formalities the body was handed over to the family,” he said

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)