Minor boy dies of electrocution in Budgam village

Like Us:::
fb-share-icon0
20
Pin Share20

Srinagar, June 01,: A 12-year-old boy died after receiving a high-voltage electric shock in Mamat area in central Kashmir’s Budgam district.

An official told news agency Kashmir Dot Com that one Riyaan Ajaz son of Ajaz Ahmad Mir, resident of Mamat received an electric jolt at his home during night hours of Tuesday and Wednesday.

The boy was immediately removed to district hospital Budgam, where doctors declared him as brought dead on arrival.

The body of the minor boy was handed over to his family members after completing medico-legal formalities, said a police officer adding that, cognizance of the incident has been taken. (KDC)