PDD lineman electrocuted to death in Pattan

Like Us:::
fb-share-icon0
20
Pin Share20

Baramulla: A Power Development Department employee (PDD) was electrocuted to death on Monday after receiving an electric shock while repairing a faulty line at Khenpeth Singhpora area of Pattan in Baramulla district.

An official said that the lineman received an electric shock and died on the spot while repairing a live wire on an electric pole in Khenpeth village.

The deceased has been identified as Ghulam Rasool Wani (35), a police official said.

Notably, hundreds of power department linemen have already lost their lives in the line of their duty in the recent past in Kashmir—(KNO)