Woman, animal die of electric shock in Poonch

Like Us:::
fb-share-icon0
20
Pin Share20

Poonch, Aug 06: A woman from Danna Tukriyan village of Poonch Mandi lost her life after coming in contact with a live electric wire that fell on road due to alleged negligence of staff of the concerned department.

The woman identified as Parveen Akhter, wife of Mohammad Khadim was grazing her cattle when one of her buffalo came in contact with the live wire, the locals told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO), adding that the woman tried to save her animal but also came in contact with wire, resulting in her onspot death.

The locals of the area alleged that the concerned department has failed to ensure safety of human lives.

The body of victim was later taken to SDH Mandi where medico-legal formalities were conducted—(KNO)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.